Garant Consul - Gearbox Mechanical Locking Mechanism
Antitheft plug-in free lock is installed at a gearbox of a car. A gear shift mechanism locking is ensured with a steel bar. The lock prevents the gear shift and unauthorized car use.
Garant Consul product range covers more than 100 car models.
- 1. High Criminal Endurance
- - Abloy Protec security mechanism (1.97 billion of security mechanism combinations) installed in a thick-wall case is used in Garant Consul Gearbox Locking Mechanism
- - A gear shift mechanism locking is ensured with a bar made of high tensile steel
- - Lock structure wall thickness is not less than 4 mm
- 2. Maintainability
- To lock a gearbox one should turn a key in the security mechanism. It ensures maintainability. Top priority output of security mechanism to the panel upper part ensures maximum comfort for a driver.
- 3. Excellent Ergonomics
- The size of output part of security mechanism is up to 14 mm that is 2.5-3 times less than t other manufactures. It allows installing a lock with minimum intrusion at any car interior and at any surface which seems difficult from geometry point.
- 4. High Reliability
- Garant Consul brackets are made as a welded structure made of sheet steel (5 mm thick). After welding the bracket surface is covered with a layer of black mat powder paint which ensures high corrosive resistance of an item and matches seamlessly a car interior.
- 5. Warranty
- Garant Consul warranty period is 1 year from the date of selling to a consumer but not more than 1.5 years from the date of manufacturing.
A gearbox shift mechanism is locked and unlocked with an ABLOY key turned 180 degrees clockwise and counterclockwise. A spring activates the locking mechanism which locks the gearbox shift mechanism with a bar made of tampered steel. The lock is blocked only in a special gear shifting lever position.
We offer you to watch a video where you will see the operation of Garant Consul lock.